Thursday, August 29, 2024

Summer is back

 We were under a heat advisory yesterday. Thunder storms projected, but never materialized. We had our usual lunch with the teachers, a retired couple that I used to work with the husband. We always have fun meeting up with them.

And it snowed in Glacier Park, as per Facebook. Yikes!


 My sunflowers are looking good! We don't pick them, we leave them for the birds and the squirrels.


I just finished this from the library, so good! I've been reading the Cork O'Connor series for years, and I really liked this one. 


 Update on my afghan in progress, baby sized. I plan to do ten rows of white, then start the sequence again.

I saw a fountain on Facebook that I loved, so we ordered it from Lowe's. It came today, and Ralph is out setting it up now.

1 comment:

Sarah Aldrich said...

Please show us the fountain when it’s up. I’m in the market for one.