Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Wednesday again!

 Strange week. Saturday night I had an episode of vertigo, the second ever. I went to bed to sleep it off. I felt ok on Sunday, but Monday I felt foggy and nausea. I saw my NP Monday night, who said it was most likely residual effects from the episode, and they can just happen. She prescribed meclizan (antivert) but said to only take it if I get dizzy. Tuesday morning I felt much better. I hate that foggy feeling, as if I'd taken an antihistimine. 


 
Work in Progress! It's 22% done! Yesterday I worked on a lot of confetti, so it was slow going. 


 Manda and Ben took the kids skiing in Bend, OR, for the Prez Day break. They loved playing in the snow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, same here! The 2nd time it has hit me, and now it comes and goes and I have to lay down also. It's a nuisance, but I'll take it over something painful any day!! Anne