Thursday, February 22, 2024

Another table runner started!

 First off, I know how to spell meclizine,  but the computer doesn't. 

Yesterday, cleaning lady Lisa was here, so to stay out of her way, I spent some time in the sewing room!


 
I had already played with the layout, so I sewed the squares together. It's the zig zag tablerunner pattern from Missouri Quilts. I put the pic up on our family chat group, and Manda loved it, so I offered it to her. She decided on the shamrock backing like the first one, so I'll put it together and get it off to her. She said it looks so cheerful and springy. 

When Lisa was done, we went to Walgreens to pick up the meclizine, which cost a whole $1.14. Then to the library to swap books, and a stop at Blair Mountain Biscuit Company for lunch. Then a nap, of course. Then cross stitch!

 

No comments: