Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday again!

 I like Wednesdays. It's midweek, and a lot of people post their works in progress on Facebook. Some quilt shops do a video on Wednesdays. 

Today started with an alert from my bank. Yep, debit card, which hasn't been used in quite a while, was hacked. So wind my way thru the automated system to get a real person, who cancelled the card and will send a new one. What a nuisance, and I'm thankful for the alerts. 

Today's plan is to go get my oil changed, then stop at the library to pick up books I'd requested.


 I moved the q snap to work on the right side of the XS project. I'm 15% in!

January stats, 12 books read, 11 on the kindle. No crocheting done, other than the first couple rounds of a baby afghan, just to get it started.

Basement steps done!

3 boxes of old sci fi books that Manda doesn't want, given away via the Pine Hill Chat group on Facebook! And Heather wants Sam's mom's Lane cedar chest that's been in the basement. 

And now, off to get the oil changed.

No comments: