Friday, June 24, 2022

Another week...

 another page!


This page had a lot of blue!



That is how much of one color on this page, which is why it went to fast.


A friend shared the recipe for egg bites. You make them in silicone cupcake lines. Bits of wheat bread in the bottom, then sausage crumbles and cheese, and topped with an egg and milk mixture. They freeze well, the recipe says, but we ate the whole dozen over about 3 days. 

While stitching, I binged Sweet Magnolias on Netflix, based on the books by Sherryl Woods. It had a Virgin River vibe. I watched the two seasons, and they are making a third. 


Then I read this book, which I picked up at the library. It started a little slow, but got really interesting. When I was finished, I was happy to see there are two more in the series, which I'll request. It made me think of how my life could be different if I had made different choices. I'm so lucky in that I'd do it all again. There have been bumps in the road, but it's my road. 

No comments: