Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Mid June already!

 Time is zipping by! It seems to go faster and faster.



Another page done! I had to move it back to a small 
snap, because when it's in the big one, it's too hard to reach the top. I've been putting a lot of hours in, I want it done by the end of the year. 


We went out to breakfast one day last week, to the diner of course. Ralph got oatmeal and fruit, I had scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon, and hot tea. 


Eddie was in a race in PA. He had a problem with his brakes that caused him to fall, hurt his shoulder and the bike. Ed has been replacing all the parts needed. He's posing here, he gets all helmeted up for the race. He has another one this weekend.


I've been glued to the TV for the January 6 hearings. Of course, there are idiotic and/or gullible people who still insist that there has been no wrong doing. 


This is my big frame that Ralph made me from plastic pipe. He cut a couple of different lengths for the sides and top and bottom so I can alter the size. The piece is held in place on the frame by q snap pieces. 

No comments: