Saturday, July 2, 2022

It's July!

 Happy July! June zipped by, like all the months have been.


ok, not the pic I wanted to insert, and can't figure out how to delete.  I'm putting my pix into folders, and now they are all confused.


I only read 10 books in June, one on the kindle. Total for the year is 80, 23 of them on the kindle. 


I finished watching Yellowstone last night. What a good series, Sopranos with cows! John's birthday is this week,  and since he can't get Comcast out in the boonies he doesn't get Peacock. I doubt if he can figure out, and know he won't pay for, streaming, so no Paramount. So I ordered him the boxed DVD set of all 4 seasons. He'll get it tomorrow, and I know he'll love it. Mike and Heather both recommended it to me. Today I want to watch the most recent Stranger Things, which just dropped yesterday.


No comments: