Sunday, March 27, 2022

Brrrr!

 Winter revisited! It's going down into the teens tonight! Yikes!


I've got this back up on the frame, and working on it.



The new guest room is being the catch all room, while the new sewing room is being worked on.


Woody Rosemary won the contest over Blue Mountaintop! The rug will be the same gray as the new guest room.




I love it! And with the white trim and doors, it's just so beautiful! 


This week's project will be the outside door. Shane is going to add an inch to the bottom, so it fits correctly, and paint the door white. 

The carpet is ordered for the new sewing room, yay!

I've been going to PT for my balance issues, and it's going well- I can already feel the difference! He has me do things like marching in place- the constant shifting of my weight forces the brain to recalibrate. And standing on a balance board, does the same thing. We're basically retraining my gyroscope. 

So we're getting closer to being able to put the house back together, before the show Hoarders shows up!


No comments: