Tuesday, December 22, 2020

I'm still here!

 It's been somewhat of a trying time. I finally had the ablation for atrial flutter done on December 10, which was the first available time. It went well, and I came home that night. I broke out in huge hives on my back, where plastic pads had been placed for the procedure. I took a lot of benedryl, and called the doc in the morning. He put me on a steroid pack, which cleared it up.

I had a brainstorm, and since I was on the steroids, I went and got a flu shot for the first time in over 20 years (severe local reactions the last times I had one.) It worked, I had no issues with the shot, which made me happy. 

I have a device implanted which monitors my heart, and sends the info every night and if there are any issues, the doc is notified. 

Thanksgiving sucked. First time ever it was just Ralph and I. Too risky to go anywhere.

November 22 was Joseph's birthday. Our second of his birthday's without him. That sucked.


Snakes! All up to date as of mid December! I'm already planning who gets snakes next year, it will be my two little great nephews, Ben and Joey. 

I made cookies! Oatmeal raisin and they're delicious!



Cross stitch! When I finish this page, I will be 25% done of the main picture!

OMG, this girl! The picture of her mom and cousin! Such a beauty!


And her adorable brother!


Our favorite nurse, all geared up. She's so pissed at people who won't mask, and insist on traveling and having gatherings. 


Yes, he is deranged. But he's cute.
My grand cat Squeaky, helping Manda and Ben decorate.


Julianna or Amary? LOL, it's Amary.

And it's the day after Solstice, so we start to gain a minute of daylight per day. I'll take it! 

Our Christmas plan is to go to Heather's for an hour, stay masked, do gifts and leave. Sucks. 

And every year I say I'll do better at keeping the blog up to date. Maybe 2021 will be the years!


No comments: