Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Missed a week!

Oops, missed a week posting!
We had a warm enough day that the low temp was a new color! It didn't last, we're back to blues.
The temperature scarf is almost as long as the ottoman!

The temperature afghan is looking so good!
I had to put the butterscotch mitred afghan on hold. I like the colors so much that I want to make it full size, and I ran out of yarn. Of course AC Moore didn't have that color, so I had to order it from Herrshner's. 

We took  break and went to the Lamp Post for lunch. The special was quiche and fruit. It was good, but not as good at the Whitman's. Ralph got a cheesesteak.
We got the CO for Mom's house. Now there's something going on with the buyer, we should hear today what's going on.
 
While I'm waiting for butterscotch yarn to be delivered, I started this. The first row was terrible to do, took me all day because it was making me crazy. The next morning I looked at the directions and realized instead of doing dc7tog, I had done 7 dc's in a stitch! So rip, rip, rip. It looks much better and was much easier when I did it correctly.

I also finished binge watching Ripper Street on Netflix. The good guys weren't good, the bad guys were terrible, and the story was compelling. I really hated to see it end.
 
 
 
 



 

No comments: