Sunday, June 14, 2015

A busy weekend

Friday, school was dismissed at 1 p.m. because of the terrible heat. I was able to catch an hour nap. We left here at 4 pm, to go to Heather's. Ed and Eddie weren't going to that night's recital, so we rode with Heather and Julianna. Ed and Jeanne met us there. Julianna was in three dances, and did a terrific job! So terrific, that she got the award for most improved dancer for the year! The three year old class, as usual, stole the show. 

Saturday we went to Ed's parents for their yard sale. Ralph knew he was buying a trailer from Ed, so we took the truck. I also got a portacrib, a double stroller, and a high chair. Mike was there buying some things, so we visited with him. We ended up hanging out there visiting for a couple of hours. 

When we got home, I made the potato salad for today's barbecue at Charlotte and Frank's. It was a hit, as were the baked beans. Dave and Juliet were up for the weekend, so we got to visit with them. 

This morning, I spent over an hour cleaning the kitchen so that Sharon can clean the kitchen! I knew there was a table under there somewhere! 

So it's Sunday night, and 9 more school days left. My lunch is all packed. I got gas on the way home because we're supposed to have a few days of rain. 

Holly

No comments: