Saturday, August 30, 2014

Four weeks postop!

My new knee is 4 weeks and 3 days old now. It's getting stronger and stronger, and I can walk around the house without the cane, most of the time.

We started back to work on Thursday. We had inservices all day Thursday and half of Friday, then we were released back to our buildings to set up our offices. 

We've had some gorgeous weather in August. A lot of the nights we could turn off the AC and open the windows. Towards morning, it gets chilly, which feels wonderful. More nights than not, I sleep well. 

Steph and Dan are visiting Manda, Ben and Amary this weekend- I'm so glad they are able to see each other reasonably often, so Amary knows who they are. 

Today starts a three day weekend! We've already been to the grocery store, and I'm planning to make meatloaf for dinner, one of our favorites. We'll have mashed potatoes with the meatloaf. 

And now to get off the computer and accomplish something!

Holly

No comments: