Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday evening

I'm finally getting the hang of posting pix from other than easy share! This was at David and Juliette's wedding reception. Ralph, me, Ed, Heather, Manda and Ben in the back, and Steph and Dan in front. We had a really nice time- it was at a  B&B in W. Va. 

New grandpop Mike says baby Joseph is shaped like a bowling ball and opens one eye like Popeye! 

We got a couple of inches of snow Friday night, and it's been cold enough that there hasn't been a lot of melting going on. But by Wednesday it's supposed to be back up in the 50's! 

Sandra, one of my internet group, has gotten me hooked on the TV show Castle. TNT runs reruns of it Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and I've been DVRing them. It's quite addicting. 

I'm working on a ruffly scarf from sashay yarn. Kinda sorta crocheted, and easy enough to make. 

I'm in between sewing projects, have to figure out what I want to make next. Ralph has the closet of the guest room ripped apart, removing the damaged sheetrock, and a lot of my stash bins are in the dining room. The dining room looked like an actual dining room for about five minutes. 

And tomorrow is Monday again.
Holly

No comments: