Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's October!

September sure whizzed by! The weather has been gloriously cool and clear, til yesterday. It started raining, and got humid, and foggy. all of which make my new knee stiff. This morning I limped into work, following the aid that had major foot surgery this summer and is in a boot. A teacher limped in after us. Even getting out of the car I have to twist more than usual. 

October has Mom Florence's actual 90th birthday, Charlotte's birthday, and Justin's birthday. 

When I saw the cardiologist who did my ablation, he cut my beta blocker dose in half, and the last week in October I can discontinue it altogether. I can't believe how much better I feel with the dose cut! A beta blocker makes you tired all the time- everything is an effort. 

In September I read 13 books- 2 from the library and 11 on the Kindle or Nook. I also continued crocheting baby blankets for various babies who will be arriving soon, or have recently arrived. 

This weekend is a three day weekend, for Columbus Day. I'm looking forward to sleeping in. 

And so it goes! 
Holly

No comments: