Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Quiet Sunday

Quiet is a good thing. I didn't feel at all good yesterday, and slept most of the day. I have a nasty dry cough, and just felt lousy. 


The latest on the synvisc- it's at the ortho's office. However, the ortho is on vacation, and I can't get the first inject until April 5. This is just ridiculous. As for the other issues, I'm in a holding pattern waiting for appointments. 


We had an inservice day at work, and the nurses had to go to Cooper Hospital for our inservice. It's the first I'd been there since they built the new parking garage, and the new tower. It's a hike from the garage to the lobby, which is a big atrium. The place is huge! I'm so glad I don't work there anymore.


Friday night we watched Eddie and Julie til Ed got home, while Heather worked her last night shift! She starts days Tuesday, and can live a more normal life. Working nights takes it out of you- you're always either sleeping to go to work, or sleeping to recover from work. And you're never really rested. 


Manda and Ben move the end of the this week. I still can't believe they'll be so far away. 


I'm reading a library book called Hounding the Pavement, by Judi McCoy. It's about a NYC dogwalker who finds a client dead and his dog missing. It's OK. There are others in the series, but I'm not sure I like it enough to take out the rest of the series. 


The weather was near 80 the end of the week, but it cooled down a lot yesterday. I had to close the windows and turn the heat back on. It was too hot, too soon. 


I crocheted for a couple of hours on the granny ripple afghan. It's in two shades of blue and white. I still download a bunch of free and reduced price books everyday to the Kindle Fire. 


And that is my boring life this week!
Holly

No comments: