Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flowers!

When I got home from work today, I had a lovely surprise- Ralph got me roses! They're not quite open, and they smell wonderful! Some yellow, some pink, and some red.

I was so surprised, because my birthday isn't until Sunday, and of course Valentine's Day isn't until Monday. And he made dinner- cheese ravioli. And he vacuumed up, and started raking off the dining room table.

Weather permitting, Heather, Ed, Eddie and Julianna are coming up for the weekend, so we're having a Dora party for Julianna's 4th and Mom's 81st birthdays. Originally they predicted bad weather, but now it's supposed to be nice. Unfortunately, Steph has an all day class on Saturday, followed by a concert, so she can't attend. The grand-dogs are coming over Friday night to stay the weekend.

I had been having some issues with my front teeth, so yesterday I went to the dentist. Turned out that the bonds on my lower 2 teeth were crumbling, and he recommended caps for both. Good thing I have dental insurance, and it still cost $700. But it should solve the problem for good. He also did some gum work, and I don't want to know what that means. He said the area may ache for a few days, and it sure does. It was worse today than yesterday. I can't bite down onto anything.

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: