It's dark before 8 pm now. The temperatures are getting better, but the humidity is still too high to turn off the air.
My great niece Tori turned 30 and is looking fabulous! She's a police officer!
Ralph made a contraption to fill the bird feeder, because of course he did. A pill bottle attached to a piece of plastic pipe, with string so he can empty it into the feeder. Heather was admiring our feeder, so we sent her one. Now all 3 of my girls have them.
We went to Aldi this morning for the first time in months- I've been ordering from Walmart. I just needed a few things that Walmart doesn't carry. After, we stopped at Chick Filet- I wanted to try the new chicken and waffle sandwich. The line was so slow! The worker said that management underestimated the number of waffle makers needed, and they were getting slammed.
And as always, FDT, that demented pedophile and those who admire him. May they all end up at the ICC.
No comments:
Post a Comment