Wednesday, August 5, 2026

August is here

 You can already feel the difference. It's getting dark earlier, and the heat is different. 

I love that we all have the same family calendars! 


 

This afghan is on it's way to California for a sad reason. A good friend of Steph's is not doing well, and she asked for an afghan to give her friend. I sent pix of all my available afghan, and she choose this one.


 Not a great pic, but we had 3 deer in the front yard grazing on both weeds and the zucchini that Ralph put out for them.



 My set up with the new tablet! I'm almost to the 13% mark. Even though I'm a lefty, I have the tablet on my right, and mark off the stitches with my right hand. We lefties have had to accomodate to a right handed world.

Jul texted me last night, a picture of her and her friend Josie playing the card game. I'm so glad she loves it, it's so fun and funny. I'm so glad Amary brought hers to Florida and showed us how to play it.

Sigh. The tangerine twatwaffle is still with us. FDT and his butt kissing minions.
 

No comments: