Sunday, January 7, 2024

A rainy weekend

 We've had a lot of rain this weekend! North and west of us got snow, which they can keep!

We went out in the now drizzle to Cinder Bar for Sunday brunch.


 Ralph got apple stuffed french toast and breakfast potatoes.

I got the Cinder Bar breakfast sandwich, which could feed four people! Pork roll, frittata style eggs, fontina cheese. I brought home 3/4 of it!


 


Weekend update on Winter's Welcome! Using pattern keeper, it gives me a daily stitch count.


 Yesterday I did 584 stitches, for a total of 3020 for the week, and 3740 since I started. I'm 2.96% done the project!


 Dinner is in the crockpot! Apple butter chicken! Chicken with a sauce of apple butter, salsa, and ketchup and garlic. I'll make scalloped potatoes and something green with it.

 

No comments: