Thursday, January 18, 2024

7 %

 I hit 7% last night! I think the total project is 126K stitches, about half the size of my previous project.


 
It's starting to look like something! My goal is 300 stitches per day, and I've done more than that almost every day.  Last night I hit 500 stitches and 7%, and called it a night.

We got maybe 3 inches of snow Monday, then some rain which of course froze everything up. Yesterday was sunny, so some melting occurred, but our street is still a mess. I haven't been out of the house since Sunday. 

It's supposed to start snowing tomorrow morning, and snow all day, and give us another 3 inches or so. Steph and Dan were supposed to fly in tonight, and their flight was cancelled on Monday, which is just as well. We'll miss seeing them, but would rather have them safe in Oregon with Mocha. 

Contractor did the demo on the old basement steps, then had to cancel for a few days. He delivered material yesterday, and hopes to be here today.

No comments: