Saturday, October 7, 2023

October is here!

 It's been ridiculously humid this week, but not warm enough to put the air back on.


 These were on Deals and Steals, and so silly that I had to send them to Julianna!



 Best book of the summer! So many twists, and a jaw dropping ending!


 A new start! Coastal Ripple.

Then I got a text from Steph. Mocha is part dachshund, so she loves to nest, and loves to get in and under the afghan on their bed, so could I make her an afghan for her doggie bed? Of course I can! Coastal can sit for the short time it will take to make a Mocha afghan!

I got my flu and Covid boosters on Thursday. By Thursday night both arm ached and I felt exhausted and headachey. Friday was a lost day, I slept half the day. Today I have a red mark on the flu shot site, but feel okay. Note to self, next year get the shots seperately! I still need the RSV and shingles vaccines, which I'll get separately!
 

No comments: