Saturday, September 30, 2023

September is over!

We're just getting over a week of rain and humidity every day. Right now the humidity is 87%, temp is 60. Starting tomorrow we're predicted for a week of gorgeous fall weather.


 Meadow is done! I absolutely love the colors, how it goes from the floral looking meadowy part to the sky looking part.  It's an Attic 24 pattern. I dropped down to an E hook, and I still left out a page from the middle! Lucy from Attic 24 is a tight crocheter, and I'm a loose crocheter. 

Steph was in Alaska for work, and sent us this gorgeous picture.


 

I just finished this from the library, the first I've read by her. I really liked it.


I might have to buy this cross stitch pattern!

The next afghan is called Coastal ripple, I pulled the yarn for it.

No comments: