Friday, March 31, 2023

March finish!

 Tori's afghan is done!



I love it so much, and can't wait for her to get it.


Last weekend we went to see Jules in her school production of Grease. She had a speaking (but not singing) role, as Patty the cheerleader. Patty flounced a lot, which Jule is a champion of! Of course, Eddie and Steph came to see her.


I stole this pic from online. I can't even imagine how much gray. yarn and stuffing this took!



I got tired of not being able to find anything! So I emptied out both lazy Susan cabinets and organized them, and updated my inventory spread sheets. Ralph helped by helping sort and handing me things to put back.


Mike, Donna, Michael, Samantha, Jacob, Molly and Joey went to Florida for a few days to install a ramp for John. I told John that sometimes "I love you" sounds like "We're coming to build you a ramp." The guys were doing construction, the ladies were going to hang out at the pool at the VRBO.

And today is Mike's birthday! We bookmark March with brother birthdays- Frank is the 1st, Mike is the 31st.

No comments: