Monday, March 27, 2023

Almost out of March!

 This month has gone by fast! 


I've spent a good amount of this month working on my great niece Tori's afghan. She got a baby afghan when she was born, of course, but now that she's grown up (and a police officer!) it was time to make her a grown up afghan. I asked her what color she wanted it to include, and she said dark green.  It's the first shell stitch afghan I've done, and I'm very happy with it.


Here's a closer up picture, showing the detail. It's 5 colors- dark green, pale green, white, gray, and a variegated gray, green and white.

Yesterday I took down the St Patrick's gnomes and put up the Easter gnomes. I love them, so cheerful.


I sent Amary and Garrett Easter sticker books, and Manda sent me this pic yesterday. Such a sweet girl!


Ralph being silly!

No comments: