Thursday, September 9, 2021

Rainy Thursday

 A dreary day suits how I feel. David's death is hitting everyone hard. My other sister in law and I cried on the phone, talking about how awful we feel for Charlotte, David's mom. Two years after Joseph's death, Donna still cries every day, because she misses him so much. So she knows what's ahead for Charlotte. My girls have been hit hard by losing another cousin so tragically. Both my West Coast girls plan to come in for the funeral. 

On a better note, Happy September!


This guy started Grade 1 yesterday!


His first time in the school, since K was virtual for him. He doesn't remember much about daycare, but he did fine.



Another page finished! My phone camera keeps making the big picture sideways.

Snakes are up to date, too. When Ralph gets home I'll take a pic. 

I've watched all 6 (so far) seasons of Chicago Med, and I'm now watching season 1 of Chicago Fire. I say "watched" even though it's more like, the TV is on and I'm there, crafting.

No comments: