Thursday, September 16, 2021

Puttering around

 A little of this, a little of that. I'm working on the computer desk now, what a mess!



Snakes are up to date! 


Work in progress. This page is not as annoying as the previous one. 



Our moonflowers have flowers! We planted late, so they are playing catch up. I had given Heather some seeds, and luckily she read up on them, as they are poisonous to chickens! She gave them to someone she works with, so they weren't wasted.

We took lunch to Frank and Charlotte on Monday. It's so hard to see people so deep in grief. No one should have to bury their children. I can't imagine how parents managed before vaccinations, when they would lose children to things like diphtheria and chicken pox. 


I stole this pic, because I found it to be so delightful.

It's supposed to be much cooler the next few days- I'm so done with 90 degree days!

No comments: