Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday morning

This morning  the weather showed on my app as unhealthy air quality for sensitive people- maybe because of the cold? It was 39 this morning! We caved in and turned on the heat yesterday.


Sisters! My Aunt Pat, Aunt Bet, and my mom! I put it up on 
Facebook, and my Aunt Lena identified it as being taken at a bridal shower for her sister, my late Aunt Mary. 



Snakes! Up to date as of October 11! We finally went down to Heather's on Thursday to give Eddie his birthday gifts, and took Covid and Quarantina with us, since the kids hadn't seen them for almost 2 months. We gave Eddie a heated seat pad for his truck, a bag of Goldfish crackers, and money. He had just had his first day of in person school, first in person day as a senior, and as a driver to school! He said it was awesome to drive to school and show off his truck. 



Another page of the cross stitch done! I have enough done on the right side that I put it back up onto the frame. I'm quite impressed with it! There's a lot of confetti on some pages, which makes it slower going. I'm averaging 2 weeks on a page.

This week I see my primary, my NP, and the following week I see the cardiologist to hopefully set a date for the ablation for the atrial flutter. And Ralph was discharged by ortho, which is fabulous. He has his last PT tomorrow.

No comments: