Thursday, October 8, 2020

A beautiful month

 I love October, and fall. The awful heat and humidity is gone, and the leaves are starting to turn. I hate that it's getting dark earlier and earlier. 


I bought an 
Apple Watch! I got the 6, the newest one. I can do an EKG, check my pulse, and it even has a pulse ox! I love the red! And good thing I listened to Julianna and got a new phone, because my old phone wouldn't have been able to synch to the watch!


I found out from Tervis' Facebook page that if the cups develop a film inside, you can send them back and they move the image to a new cup as part of their warranty! You can send back 6 per day!



We got our ballots, filled them out, and returned them to the board of elections office, which is close to us. 


Then we went to Christmas Tree Shop, and to lunch at Outback. It's only the second time we've eaten out since March! Fondue on a boomarang for dessert! Strawberries, pineapple, butter cake and brownie bites, with melted chocolate and whipped cream to dip them in! Of course we shared, and brought home some of the brownies bites.

I had the echo done last Friday, and I assume it was fine, since I haven't gotten any calls from the cardiologist.

We went food shopping yesterday. Today I'm back to my usual routine of reading and working on my counted cross stitch while watching TV. We just got a new big TV for the family room. Ralph wanted a smart TV for in there. We ordered it Monday night, and it came yesterday! We love amazon!


No comments: