Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mid May!

Day 60 something of quarantine. We went out a few times this week- to pick up a curbside grocery order, to get curbside dinner from Bertucci's, and to ShopRite to get the salad and paper towels (and another $100 plus of things) that we haven't been able to get curbside.

I told Ralph he's the only one I could survive being quarantined with, anyone else would get on my last nerve.
I finished this, and Ralph mailed it to my friend Pat, who is a pink person and fell in love with it.



I got Mother's Day gifts! We zoomed with the girls and their families Mother's Day night. 

Yesterday I made lasagna in the crockpot, so good! But so much! This morning I divided it up and froze 3 portions, each enough for both of us to have dinner. 

It's been in the 80's the last few days, but will drop back to the 60's and 70's this week. We changed out the flannel sheets for the cotton ones. 

I'm back to working on the backstitching on a cross stitch project I did last year. So long ago that I can't easily find a pic of it. 

And reading, of course. Lot's of reading, both on the kindle and older paperbacks of mine. 

Jersey's numbers are improving, the state is starting to reopen. I'm waiting for the library to reopen, probably with curbside. Curbside is good, since I request books and rarely browse the stacks. 



No comments: