Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day

Wow, mid June already! We've never made a big deal out of either Mother's or Father's Day, they are such Hallmark Holidays. And my dad was never impressed by it, so no big.

Yesterday was Julianna's 7th dance recital! She started in kindergarten and she has grown and progressed so much! She was in 5 numbers! Of course we took her flowers.

We both desperately needed haircuts, so off we went to Great Clips.
Amary fell from a piece of school playground equipment and fractured her wrist! It's splinted now, cast to go on early this week for 4 weeks. Poor kid.


Steph's office assistant, hard at work!

It's an early morning visitor, up from the woods!

I finished the sky afghan from the crochet crowd. It was supposed to be a 3 month afghan, but I wanted it longer. And the wall hanging was made years ago, but I finally got Ralph to hang it for me. My first attempt at applique, it was from a class. The class project called for a train in the front yard, but I changed it to a lake and boat. I'm happy with it. 

We've had a gorgeous week weather wise, but the humidity is creeping back up today. Summer in jersey.


 

No comments: