Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Amanda and Ben's house, near Seattle. The weather was terrible on Thanksgiving day. Steph and Dan's usual four hour trip to Manda's took them six hours, due to heavy rain, heavy traffic, and accidents. I didn't even take any pix that day! Manda worked very hard over a few days and made a wonderful feast for twelve!

Amary is getting so tall! Heather sent her this shirt that was Julianna's, thinking it would be too big, but since I was going anyway, she sent it. It's roomy, but she'll probably get two years out of it.


Squeaky is a blue eyed demon! She likes toes! I told her that I was cheating on Sly with her- she wasn't impressed.

Amanda, Amary and Garrett decorated a gingerbread turkey! Amanda had to insist that they not eat the pieces until the turkey was completed.

I came home Saturday. The flight was wonderful, very smooth, and the middle seat in my row was empty so I could spread out a bit. As we landed in Philly it started to rain, and poured for several hours. Tina looked so sad that I sat in Ralph's chair and she sat with me for about ten minutes, which is a first. He'll be home very shortly, and she'll be so happy! Sly jumps on my lap every time I sit down! 

It was such a nice week at Manda's, but it's also nice to sleep in my own bed.
 



 

No comments: