Monday, November 12, 2018

November!

Welcome to November! And the kitchen still is not totally done! Almost, but not quite. We're missing a couple of pieces of trim, and that should be it. But we're using it, and loving it, and the trim is ordered.


It's looking so good! Right now I have the crockpot going, with kielbasi and sauerkraut in it. 

I also inventoried the cabinets and freezer, so I have an idea of what I have! It's been so long, that I wasn't sure. 

Of course, Sly pix! He's so clingy anymore, always wants to be on my lap.
The new kitchen set is great! It's round, with a leaf to make it oval. The bar stools will match, just higher.
And Winter Impressions just needs the backstitching, and I need the mojo to finish it!

We're spending Thanksgiving with Amanda, Ben, Amary, Garrett, Stephanie and Dan! Not looking forward to the plane ride, but eager to see them all. Heather and Ed are hosting his parents. 

And it's cold! A freeze last night! I guess summer is finally over! Flannel sheet time!

 
 

No comments: