Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopping, shopping and more shopping.

I'm almost done! I ordered more things from amazon.com earlier this week, and those things are on the way. Last night Ralph and I made a Sam's club run, and tonight we went out in the cold, dreary rain and went to Target. I have to sit down and make a final list, and get to it.

I'm not sure if we're decorating. The fact that there is no furniture in the dining room is holding everything up, or maybe it's giving me an excuse. (Not that I need an excuse to not decorate!) I'll have to consult with Stephanie this weekend. After all, that which is decorated must eventually be undecorated.

I just finished "Tribute", the newest Nora Roberts. A little slow at the beginning, but then it sucked me in and I didn't want to do anything but read it.

Now I have to think about getting all the gifts in one place and wrapping them.

Holly

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I did very minimal decorations this year (and last). Without the boys to help put it up and pull it down - I don't feel the need to do too much.

The wordle is fun isn't it?!