Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Fall is back

 It got chilly again! The windows are back to being closed, and I just clicked the heat on. We used the electric blanket last night.


We both wore Amanda made originals on Sunday. She gets such use of the sewing machine that I bought her.


 We had such a good time at Charlotte's birthday party. It's so rare for them to have all their grandchildren in the same place at the same time. Ben living in VA means they don't see enough of him.



 I don't know why the one pic is sideways. I'm still using up yarn, and decided to do a gender neutral baby afghan. I'm a third or half done this one, it goes fast.

Today I have a routine cardiology appointment. My cardiologist is an electrophysiologist, which is a specialty. He only deals with patients with arrythmias. He jokes with me that when I have an appointment, I lower the average age of that day's patients by years. 

No comments: