Thursday, June 20, 2024

A snowman!

 Work in Progress for this hot, hot week!


I'm working on an area of snow and a snowman! It's not making me feel any cooler, though.

I've been on the phone taking care of business. To the online pharmacy to renew a RX that can't be auto renewed. To Sirius, because my renewal is coming up and no way will I pay $23 a month. I got a promo price of $7 a month for a year, which is more my speed. I don't spend that much time in the car, and I only listen to music- I don't want anyone talking at me, and I sure don't want anything to do with sports. 

It's been in the 90's all week! And no relief anytime soon. 

Ralph is at the diner for his weekly breakfast with the Veterans. He'll bring me home breakfast, then I'm considering going to the Amish Market.

No comments: