Tuesday, May 28, 2024

52 years!!

 Yesterday was our anniversary. 52 years! Yikes!



 My cousin Linda was my flower girl. She did a facebook post yesterday about how excited she was to be in a wedding, how much she loved her dress, and how I had the band and guests sing Happy Birthday to her and my cousin Billy. It brought back such nice memories. 

Doris, my matron of honor, died several years ago. Linda G and Carol are doing well. And cousin Linda is a lovely woman but will always be my flower girl to me.

It was a rainy day yesterday, and so much was closed for the holiday, as it should be. I had brought home plenty of leftovers from Longhorn Steakhouse, so we share them for dinner. 

At this time of life we have more yesterdays than tomorrows, and we try to enjoy every day together.

No comments: