Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wow, Wednesday again!

 What a week. Last Friday was Big Ed's funeral, which was incredibly sad. He was active in the local Marines association, and they did a Marine part of the funeral. Then the Catholic funeral mass, which seemed to last weeks. That was all after the over an hour ride to the church, down near the shore.

To the Veterans Cemetery for more Marine tradition, including a gun salute and taps, which always does me in. The folding of the flag. Then more Catholic stuff. 

Finally, off to the funeral luncheon, which was really good. Being jersey, it was at an Italian restaurant. Then the long ride home. It was almost 5 when we got home, and I took a nap. I'm glad it's over, but now the work starts for the family. 

So today is Wednesday again, which means Work in Progress!


 I took it off the q snap to move it down, to do the top section. I'm 30% done, yay! The time change left us jet lagged, so I didn't do a lot several days. 


 I really like this, so I ordered the pattern, which should come today.

No comments: