Thursday, June 15, 2023

Quick baby afghan

 I made this because I love the look of it.


Julie looked at it and said it would be perfect for Eddie when he has a baby, because he loves the beach. So I'm going to have Heather store it! And I'm figuring out the math to make an adult sized one to match. It was super easy and fast.


I spent the afternoon with Heather and Julie. We went to lunch at Cinder Bar, then Julie wanted to check out Crumbl cookies. We each got cookies. I hadn't eaten any when Heather called to say the pink iced tasted like almonds, which I'm allergic to. Who expects almonds in a sugar cookie? I put it in the freezer for them.


The other day I got a strawberry poppyseed salad from Panera Bread. It was really good!


Yikes! A section of I-95 in northeast Philly collapsed after a truck caught fire underneath. It's scary! I've been on that section of road many times.

No comments: