Wednesday, February 15, 2023

70!

 My birthday was this week, and I'm now 70! How did 70 years go by so fast? Every year my brother Mike asks me how old I am now, and every year I reply that I'm still 3 years older than he is. 


This is the inspiration photo for the new afghan I started.


These are the colors. It is for my great niece  Tori, who said her preferred focus color is dark green. I give people a color 
choice sometimes, but I pick the pattern I feel like working on.

The pattern is called Dune and it's from the Attic 24 blog.


That hair! Amary and Julianna have the same beautiful curly hair!


Ralph got me this fun basket of goodies for my birthday.


My end tables came yesterday, Ralph will put them together. They match the TV stand so well!

And the light colored set can go to a new home.

No comments: