Sunday, May 1, 2022

It's May!

 April kind of flew by! Between going to PT twice a week, and reorganizing the house every day, the time zipped by.


We went to a shoe store and had our feet measured. Now I know that my feet are a 9WW. 

We've decluttered so much! We've taken 2 carloads to St Vincent dePaul, a carload to electronics recycling, a carload of baby things to Unforgotten Haven, our cleaner took a carload, and Heather took a carload. That's 6 carloads! And I'm not done! 



We went to the spring dance show at Julianna's school. There were 30 dances, and she was in 9 of them! We really enjoyed the show. We've been going to her dance shows since she was 4!

I just renewed my inactive RN license. I don't know how many more times I'll renew it, because I sure don't intend to work again, but it was such an important part of my life that I'm not ready to give it up altogether.



No comments: