Saturday, October 9, 2021

October

Hello October! 


Another terrific page in the calendar that Heather made for us!


We were out of meatballs, so we made a trip to the Amish market for meatloaf mix, and I made 4 pounds of meatballs and froze them. Ralph likes them for a quick snack or lunch. The recipe is the one his Nana Rose taught me, except I over bake them rather than deep frying them. 



Another page done! This page had less areas of confetti, so it went faster. 

I'm up to season 8 of Chicago Fire! 

My new thing is nagging my children to make wills. Yeah, they should not have to be nagged, but hopefully it will work. Both Joseph and David died without wills, and it creates so much havoc. I even put up a PSA on Facebook about making a will. At least Joseph died in jersey, David lived in Virginia and it's causing all kinds of headaches for his family. 

No comments: