Tuesday, August 17, 2021

August is halfway over!

 I used to dread August ending when I worked in a school. While I was ready to start getting paid again, I wasn't ready to go back to the work routine. Now I'm looking forward to cooler weather.



We went to Sunday Brunch at Cinder Bar. I got bananas foster French toast, and Ralph got cheesesteak eggrolls and country skillet. It was a nice change.



Ben and Joey's temperature snakes are up to date! Almost 2/3's done! 


I decided to go for a tropical look! The sheets match.



Two different versions of what may be my next cross stitch project! I haven't done anything autumn-y yet, so the colors will be a change. I have to check the stitch counts to decide which version to do. I have plenty of time, since I figure another year on my current project. The autumn pic is from Artecy. 


Another pic for inspiration!

No comments: