Friday, July 10, 2020

Monsoon!

We're getting the remnants of a tropical storm, and it's teeming out! So in we'll stay.

My new project! It's going to be huge, almost 30 by 36 inches!

It took me a couple of days to gather the floss, there are 90 colors! 
Being old school, I start in the center. This is just one of the bazillion pages of the chart! I'm trying something new that I learned on the last kit I did. Instead of 2 thread crosses, I'm doing 3 thread half crosses, except for a small area that is real detailed. That should cut the time a lot, so LOL, maybe 6 months instead of a year. 

Yikes, we had a leak at the gutter over the back door, Ralph did a temp fix and called the roofer. Then he just went downstairs, and there is water coming in the breaker box! He's down fixing that.

No comments: