Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Fall?

So October is here, not that you'd know it by the temperatures! It's supposed to be in the 90's today! The forecast for the rest of the week is better, more seasonal. 

Typical little sister! Eddie is driving all over the yard now, and is even moving Ed's truck and backing up the trailer! 

We're in the final countdown for the Quebec to Boston cruise! The travel agent has our documents from NCL, and I just booked Rapid Rover for our airport drop-off. 

I'm so immersed in the genealogy. I just ordered 23andme kits so we can add more data. I go back and forth between Ralph's tree and mine. It's totally fascinating, and at times frustrating.

It's another week that Joseph has been gone, and we just had the two year sad anniversary of Mom's death. 

Nothing in the crafting area, I haven't had the urge. I've been reading a lot, and doing the genealogy. 

No comments: