Friday, September 13, 2019

A quiet week

Actually most of our weeks are quiet, which is a good thing. We lived thru a lot of noisy years to get to these quiet times. 

Joey started first grade, and the family was there to send him off on the bus. Jake and Michael had just gotten home from work, but stayed up to support Joey. I love them all so much!

The kids are all back in school now. Joey and Amary are in first grade, Garrett is in preschool at daycare, Julianna is in grade 7 and our Eddie is a junior!

I had a dental appointment, no good news. I'm losing bone in my jaw, and some teeth are getting loose. It's a watch and see situation.

One month til our Quebec to Boston cruise with Steph and Dan!

I'm deep into the genealogy. It's so fascinating! And so frustrating at the same time. I'm learning so much. 

AC is off for the moment, after being on for 3 days. 

And so it goes.

No comments: