Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Wow! I missed July!

Somehow I never got around to posting in July! It was hot, hot, hot, and I felt lousy a lot of it. We finally went and saw the NP, and she suggested clariton and nasal allergy spray. Because of the awful weather, even people who don't have seasonal allergies are having issues. She was spot on, I took a dose of each and my head felt clearer than it had in a month! 

My temperature afghan was a good size, so I stopped it on June 30. I didn't want it to be so big that it was unmanageable.

In July, I made Manda and Ben a cross stitch bear! It looks very PacNW to me, and she calls her yarn Dyer Bear, and he calls his mead and wine Dire Bear, so it's appropriate. After seeing it, Dan and Steph requested a moose.

I just finished him last week, and they'll collect him when they come to visit.


Kitchen remodel. It was supposed to start last Friday, sigh. Contractor decided he can't do it til October! We're going thru Lowe's, so he no longer is one of their contractors, they fired him. They are looking for another contractor for me to start ASAP. I've made it clear that I expect compensation for the days when it hasn't started! My kitchen stuff is spread thru the house, and it's migrating back to the kitchen as we need it. What a PIA!

My new project! This one may be for me!
 
 

 

No comments: