Thursday, March 24, 2016

Spring Break

Today was a trifecta- the last day of the workweek, payday, and Spring Break starts tomorrow. Ten days in a row of not having to get up at 6.30AM!
This picture was taken about a week ago on my way to work. First rainbow I've seen here in a while.
Garret saw the eye doctor- everything is fine, and he didn't object to  the sunglasses.

The NJ Pension Board- sigh. Faxed them our birth certificates. Got a letter that they need birth certificates. Ralph just mailed them certified mail, return request. I don't want anything holding up my retirement pay! 

Today was day 128 of my last 185. The time is going fast! 

I'm almost caught back up with my temperature afghan. Today is so nice out, low 70's and sunny. 

I'm catching up on the Fool's Gold series by Susan Mallery. I was ready for something light.

And dinner is ready!

Holly
 

No comments: