Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday Morning Sewing

 It's actually not raining! 

I hadn't done anything in the sewing room for a few weeks, I've been obsessed with the cross stitch. I woke up this morning early-ish and said, I have to sew today!


 I got this one put together, and laid out the next one!

Each one is made from a charm pack. Ralph nicely made med cardboard templates, 5 inches wide, and 10, 20 and 25 inches long- putting those amazon boxes to good use!

It saves a lot of up and down, as I can stack the templates beside my machine instead of having to get up and get each row. I did all the rows, then did all the pressing at once, then sewed the rows together. 

Since I don't have a planned home for these, I figure to make a bunch, then pick backings and finish them.


 



My cute little tool boxes from Sam's Club came! Each even has a set of tools! We left the pink tools in the cardboard packing, and put them in the car. I just love how cute they are, and will figure out what I'm going to do with them.

No comments: