Thursday, April 18, 2024

April Showers

 We had another day with rain yesterday. Suddenly all the trees are green, the dogwood is blooming, and the pollen is up! 



 I hit 50%! I started around New Years, so 4 months to do 50%!



 First, these cuties were all over the cross stitch boards. Ralph checked, and they are not available at our Lowe's yet, they're being saved for a promotion.


 Then, someone posted this one from Sam's Club! Same price, but has a handle and includes  tools. Comes in 4 colors- teal, pink, black and cream. Only available online. No problem, Ralph buys online from them a lot! I ordered teal and pink. I got free shipping because we have the upgraded membership. They should come by Saturday. 

Nope, no idea what I'm going to do with them, but they are so cute! 

No comments: