Thursday, April 4, 2024

Hello April

 April came in with showers, more like torrential rain! Several inches of it, but still better than snow.





We had a lovely Easter with Heather, Ed and the kids. I made a trifle that I invented. Pound cake, lemon pie filling, peaches, blueberries and cool whip. I did the pie filling instead of pudding because girlfriend Steph (as opposed to daughter Steph, girlfriend Steph is Eddie's girlfriend of about 2 years) has a lactose issue. It went over very well! Even Ralph liked it. Heather made ziti, salad, brussels sprouts, and an eggplant dish (which I passed on.)


I only read 6 books in March, one on the kindle.



It was time to move the qsnap! Lots of stitching meant less reading. I'm now 42% done! 

I have another table runner laid out, but haven't had the urge to sew.

No comments: